Our client is a leader in delivering protective coatings that safeguard electronics from corrosion and liquid. Working with some of the largest companies across industries including consumer electronics, IoT, medical device and automotive, our client delivers a better, more reliable, water resistant and waterproof product that reduces costly returns, improves customer satisfaction and drives overall brand value.
Because the company is growing, they are seeking to add Senior Account Manager(s) to their team.
The Account Manager is responsible for the business health of one or more contract manufacturers, including internal and external account coordination, communication, negotiation, and customer service including overall account growth and relationship development.
The successful candidate will be a proven self-starter, with 7-10 years of account management or related experience, with broad business and technical acumen. The individual will serve as primary point of contact for all matter pertaining to the contract manufacturer and managing expectations and deliverables, including presentations, proposals, and contracts. This position will require up to 30% domestic and international (Asia) travel.
Specific Duties include:
- Primary point of contact for contract manufacturer(s) charged with facilitating day-to-day business relationship.
- Coordinate all internal and external communication with customer(s), across functions.
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships within and across the contract manufacturer(s) organization.
- Facilitate new business opportunities (i.e. sales) for existing and new OEM programs.
- Work closely with Company R&D, operations, technical sales, and marketing to ensure timely and successful delivery of Company solutions aligned to customer (i.e. OEM) needs and expectations.
- Develop and deliver complete and compelling proposals.
- Negotiate and manage contracts.
- Inform, educate and facilitate contract manufacturer enablement.
- Drive promotional and co-marketing opportunities with contract manufacturer.
- Help coordinate OEM requirements.
- Maintain CRM updates including weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering required; MBA, preferred.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in account management or related experience.
- Strong sales track record of growing customer value in Fortune 500, global organizations.
- Ability to master technical processes, material science, coating industry idiosyncrasies.
- Accomplished negotiator with track record of navigating complex deals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in building relationships at all levels and across departments.
- Excellent relationship skills and passionate about serving customers.
- Self-starter with exceptional organizational and program management skills.
- Understanding of B2B and tech savvy.
- Working knowledge of contract manufacturing (design, development, and production).