|Job Title:||Senior Audio DSP Engineer, Voice, Headphones / TAIWAN|
Our client is the leading provider of innovative, high quality audio systems and hearables. Our client designs and develops headphones with an inter-disciplinary teamwork approach.
Due to the continuing growth of our company, they are looking to expand their hearables RD team by adding a Senior Audio DSP Engineer, Voice technology specialist focused around voice DSP processing and application.
The hearables voice specialist will be an integral part of our experienced acoustic & voice team. Key focus will be working on voice processing algorithm tuning, validation and product development from prototype stage into production build environment for many of the world’s leading high-end audio brands.
Developing products for the world’s leading audio brands, in a dynamic environment, working with world class professionals from around the globe, this position offers a challenging and interesting experience both professionally and culturally.
*** Seeking local Taiwan candidates or ex pats willing and able to move to Taiwan.
Specific Duties include:
• Technology owner hearables voice testing lab and platform development
• Design, validation and optimization of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) flows
• Co-work with 3rd party voice DSP algorithm solution providers
• Development and implementation of DSP algorithms in processors.
• Interaction with technical project lead, Systems and SW Engineers.
• Customer support on DSP and relevant tooling.
• BSc or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, DSP, Acoustics, Communication engineering or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience with audio DSP and strong understanding of voice processing algorithms (echo cancellation/beam forming/noise reduction…)
• Experienced in voice algorithm tuning (e.g. headphones/headsets/smartphones/hearing aids)
• Experienced in standard voice objective/subjective test standards (TIA, 3GPP, Skype, S/N/G-MOS)
• Experience with ACQUA testing suite a plus
• Team-player, capable of thriving in a multi-functional, multi-national world class RD team
The successful candidate will be working alongside 400+ talented design engineers from around the globe.
Based in Taipei but with cross site projects with our Design Centers located in Huizhou, Shenzhen, California, UK and Taipei.
|For more info:||If you're interested in this position, please email your resume to us.|