||Senior Voice control/Acoustic specialist — Taipei, Taiwan
Our client is the leading provider of innovative, high quality audio systems for automotive, consumer and professional audio applications. The company offers an innovative range of high technology products and solutions unmatched in the industry.
One of their key technology centers delivering cutting edge products is their multicultural engineering team based in Taiwan. Due to the continuing growth of othe company, they are looking to expand their acoustic team by adding experienced technology specialists focused around voice control and application. The voice control specialist will be an integral part of our experienced acoustic & voice team. Key focus will be working on voice control technology and product development from prototype stage into production build environment for many of the world’s leading high end audio brands.
Specific Duties include:
- System voice control evaluation and analysis
- Working with technology partners and CTO team to deliver customer projects, roadmaps, and technology demonstrations.
- Echo cancellation, noise reduction and mic array evaluation and setting
- Voice control algorithm testing and tuning with support from dedicated test group.
- Microphone array evaluation and testing
- Beamforming, BSS, acoustic modeling experience can be advantageous
- Degree in Acoustics, Electrical Engineering, DSP, software algorithms, Physics, or extensive high level technical or process experience.
- 5 or more years of electronic/DSP, system or audio related development experience. This could be drivers, microphones, hearing aids, or research-based work.
- Personable, confident, self-motivated and able to work in multi-discipline team.
- Hands-on Engineeering style and someone who likes to challenge the Status Quo.
- Prior experience with test tools like Audio Precision, Klippel or Soundcheck.
- Able to work with firmware team (training provided) to implement, tune and debug algorithms for voice processing or keen to develop these skills.
- Good communication skills – ability to work and present internally and externally in English.
- Proficiency with programming languages like Matlab and Python can be a plus but not essential.
- A limited amount of travel will be required for this role. Examples would be CES show, customer presentations and technology meetings.
|For more info:
||If you're interested in this position, please email your resume to us.