Our client is a high-growth technology company located in San Jose, CA. Their products are wireless power transmission systems. Because they are growing, they are seeking to add a highly motivated and creative Senior RF Hardware Engineer to their staff.
The start-up nature of the company requires team members to take on new responsibilities and interface effectively with all parts of the organization to coordinate priorities, constantly surmounting new challenges both internally and client driven. He/she is expected to be able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Specific Duties include:Design RF-focused reference boards for wireless charging components and systems
- Characterize RF Devices (Amplifiers, Rectifiers, passives) and systems
- Contribute to all phases of component and system product development: architecture definition, transistor-level circuit design, multi-chip module design, layout, lab debug, validation and production support.
- MSEE+ 3-5 years of experience or BSEE with 5-10 years’ experience
- Experience with RF power amplifier, multi-chip module, RF front-end design and product development
- Board level PCB design experience is highly desirable
- Strong RF fundamentals such as impedance matching, active/passive RF device modeling, resonant circuits and RF/wireless communication systems.
- Proficiency with circuit simulation tools (such as ADS/AWR) and electromagnetic
- simulation tools (such as HFSS/CST)
- Experience with RFIC/analog circuit design is desirable
- Knowledge of common wireless communication standards desirable
- Hands on experience with lab debugging and RF instruments
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills. Capable of working closely with cross-functional teams, including test engineers, product engineers, application engineers, program managers and marketing.