Our client is a high-growth technology company located in San Jose, CA. Their products are wireless power transmission systems. Because they are growing, they are seeking to add a highly motivated and creative System Hardware Lead/Principal Engineer to their staff.
The start-up nature of the company (although they are a publicly traded company) requires team members to take on new responsibilities and interface effectively with all parts of the organization to coordinate priorities, constantly surmounting new challenges both internally and client driven
• MSEE with min 8 yrs experience
• Board-Level Hardware Design
• Architecture and schematics, component selection, DFx.
• RF & high speed digital layout
• Excellent lab/debugging practices across multiple domains
• Analog, digital, RF/microwave simulation including link budgets
• Expert in Orcad, PADS, Excel, Python
• Owner of architecture, system requirements, and board design for wireless SOC reference systems
• System/Chip bringup & DVT Leader
• SOC pre-tapeout support
• Tier-1 customer support including transition to MP with top CMs and ODMs.
• Manufacturing test development & Regulatory certifications